A little about
5 Sticks Consulting
“Improving health & ensuring compliance, by keeping it simple for you and your business.”
- Greg Dean, managing director
We know that our strengths lie in working collaboratively with our clients. We build partnerships that provide flexibility, timeliness and professionalism.
Decades of Occupational Hygiene experience
They have a demonstrated ability to apply the Occupational Hygiene principles of anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control.
Occupational Hygiene Consultants
Our Management Team
5 Sticks Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds including medical, nursing, health & safety, chemistry, science and industry. This allows a more holistic approach to our clients Occupational Hygiene needs. We have Certified Occupational Hygienists (COH), Occupational Hygienists who are full members of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (MAIOH) as well as emerging Occupational Hygienists currently learning the profession as Occupational Hygiene Technicians.
Greg Dean MAIOH
Grad Dip Occupational Hygiene
Co-Founder, Managing Director & Senior Occupational Hygienist
Greg’s specialty experience includes, but is not limited to, Noise and Dust sampling, Welding Fume, Diesel Particulate and Indoor Air Quality.
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hygiene – Deakin University (2013)
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Science – Deakin University (2012)
- Diploma Occupational Health & Safety – Churchill Education (2012)
- Diploma of Management – Churchill Education (2012)
- Advanced Diploma of Paramedical Science – NSW Ambulance Service (2006)
- Bachelor of Nursing – University of Technology Sydney (1996)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment TAE40116
- Full Member (MAIOH) – Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists
Greg is a Senior Occupational Hygienist based in the Townsville office. He came to Occupational Hygiene after a career in health care working in the government and private sectors as a Registered Nurse and Intensive Care Paramedic.
This background fuelled his passion for improving and ensuring worker health. He has over 10 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Hygiene having worked in a variety of sectors ensuring an understanding of the requirements of working in industry from a variety of perspectives.
Alleah McNeilly maioh
Operations Manager & Senior Occupational Hygienist
Alleah’s specialty experience includes, but is not limited to, Noise and Dust sampling, Welding Fume, Diesel Particulate, Lead and Fit Testing.
- Bachelor Biomedical Science – Central Queensland University (2009)
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety Training and Assessment BSB41415 (2018)
- W201 Basic Principals of Occupational Hygiene (2013)
- Associate Member (MAIOH) – Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists under their Certification Scheme
After completing her studies to become a Biomedical Scientist she found her way into Occupational Hygiene. This role has allowed her to combine her passion for health and science by implementing appropriate control strategies to prevent ill health caused by the working environment. She has spent the majority of the last 10 years effecting change within the resources sector, whilst managing key clients and personnel.
Co-Founder & Office Manager
Diane oversees and supports administrative duties throughout all of 5 Sticks Consulting’s operations, including developing and maintaining company policies and procedures, managing and maintaining IT infrastructure, managing office budgets and is the company’s bookkeeper.
- Qualified Occupational Hygiene Technician
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Advanced Diploma in Paramedical Science
Diane has enjoyed an extensive career in health care working in both private and government sectors as a Registered Nurse and Intensive Care Paramedic. Prior to that Diane worked in the accounting sector.
Talk to us about solutions for your projects
You’ll be able to rely on leading edge industry expertise that covers your projects regulatory needs.